Friday, September 13, 2013

"cartesian equation"





This summer has been such a busy time and I'm afraid I didn't have much time for my art.  One of my twin daughters got married and anyone who has planned and put on a big wedding will know that It takes all your time and energy.  I did manage to squeeze in this commission piece for a lovely lady in Seattle, Wa.  She wanted something blue, and she wanted me to not be too tied down to a certain look. She has an eclectic array of art collected from all over the world and the new piece needed to tie in to her other works, but also stand out on it's own.  This was my answer to the request.  It is a tryptic, done
a little differently, nothing matches up on any of the corners.  The upper two photo's show you close up detail and the bottom photo shows the piece hung with a 1/2 inch spacing in between each canvas.














Mark and Mara
Summer Wedding
Conboy Lake National Wildlife Refuge
Glenwood, Washington USA






















1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to find your very interesting art blog with so beautiful paintings !!!
    Have a nice and creative summer day !!!

    ReplyDelete